We look forward to welcoming you to RDAQ2021 at RACV Royal Pines – Gold Coast from 24 – 26 June!
Registrations will open in January and member pre-registrations will open soon.
In the meantime complete your expression of interest and stay tuned for our program updates.
- Pre-conference procedural workshops
- Inspiring keynote and plenary presentations
- Engaging medico-political forum
- Interactive concurrent sessions
- Exciting social events
- Extensive partner and family program
Rural Doctors Association of Queensland is a not for profit, community service organisation committed to representing the interests of rural doctors & rural communities throughout Queensland. For more information on RDAQ visit our website www.rdaq.com.au