Registration is now open!
We look forward to welcoming you to RDAQ2021 at RACV Royal Pines Gold Coast from 24 – 26 June!
Our exciting program encompasses
- Pre-conference procedural workshops
- Inspiring keynote and plenary presentations
- Engaging medico-political forum
- Interactive concurrent sessions
- Exciting social events
- Extensive partner and family program
Rural Doctors Association of Queensland is a not for profit, community service organisation committed to representing the interests of rural doctors & rural communities throughout Queensland. For more information on RDAQ visit our website www.rdaq.com.au
View our COVID – 19 Plan for Events.
RDAQ 2019 GALLERY