Join Rural Doctors Association of Queensland from 4-6 June at Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast. Rural doctors, health professionals and policy leaders are invited to help shape the future for rural healthcare at our unique annual conference.
- Pre-conference procedural workshops
- Inspiring keynote and plenary presentations
- Engaging medico-political forum
- Interactive concurrent sessions
- Exciting social events
- Extensive partner and family program
Rural Doctors Association of Queensland is a not for profit, community service organisation committed to representing the interests of rural doctors & rural communities throughout Queensland. For more information on RDAQ visit our website www.rdaq.com.au