Why you should attend RDAQ 2021
|You can view the full program and social events for RDAQ 2021 here|
Please refer to registration types below for detailed inclusions. All prices are GST inclusive. Registration closes 10 June 2021.
(until 17 March 2021)
(until 25 May 2021)
(on or after 26 May 2021)
|Member – Full-time||$1,063||$1,200||$1,300|
|Non-member – Full-time||$1,385||$1,515||$1,643|
|Member Conc (A) – Registrar, GP Trainee||$783||$809||$853|
|Member Conc (B) – Intern, RMO, Dr retired from medicine||$746||$768||$788|
|Non-Member Conc (A) – Registrar, GP Trainee||$1,195||$1,305||$1,353|
|Non-Member Conc (B) Intern, RMO, Dr retired from medicine||$1,195||$1,305||$1,353|
|Day (Friday or Saturday)||$672||$692||$721|
|Spouse registration / family program||$399||$399||$425|
Full-time registrations includes (members, non-members and concessional)
- Welcome reception supper and drinks
- Breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon tea on Friday & Saturday
- Friday night social ticket (including dinner – cash bar).
- Conference gala dinner and awards ticket (Including pre-dinner reception, dinner and drinks package).
- RDAQ satchel, pen, handbook, plenary and concurrent sessions
Day registration includes
- Selected day catering including breakfast, lunch morning and afternoon tea
- RDAQ satchel, pen, handbook, plenary and concurrent sessions on selected day
- Day registration does NOT include networking function tickets. These can be purchased at an additional cost
Spouse networking registration (in collaboration with Queensland Rural Medical Family Network)
- Painting workshop on Thursday afternoon
- Complimentary attendance at the conference official opening and keynote address
- Welcome reception supper and drinks package
- Friday night social ticket (including dinner – cash bar)
- Conference gala dinner and awards ticket (Including pre-dinner reception, dinner and drinks package)
- All other spouse, partner and children’s activities outlined in the QRMFN program are sponsored by QRMFN as part of its ongoing commitment to supporting rural medical families.
These activities are free for spouse/partners, and children under the age of 16, some activities may have charges for children aged 16 and over and additional adults accompanying the family