RDAQ 2018 runs from Thursday evening to Saturday night, plus an additional day of pre-conference workshops.
Sessions will include:
- Clinical updates and new skills sessions
- Topical presentations
- Discussion forums
- Policy presentations
- Medico-political forum
Our program provides ample networking opportunities in our trade exhibit. The networking program includes:
- Thursday evening welcome reception,
- Friday night social, and
- Saturday’s conference gala dinner and awards.
The conference is exceptional value. Registration rates are inclusive of Thursday night supper and breakfast, lunch and dinner Friday and Saturday.
RDAQ 2018 pre-conference workshops:
- RDAQ pre-conference workshop 1: Doctors in training rural clinical skills workshop on Thursday 7 June
- RDAQ pre-conference workshop 2: Rural emergency and anaesthetic crisis management on Thursday 7 June.
Our conference partner, Health Workforce Queensland are offering:
- Health Workforce Queensland pre-conference workshop: Addiction Medicine on Thursday 7 June
For more information or to register for Health Workforce Queensland workshops visit https://www.healthworkforce.com.au/calendar-of-events or email email@example.com
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
The RDAQ 2018 conference team invites abstract submissions with focus on “Into the future” and this year’s conference theme COME TOGETHER: Many journeys: Common ground.
The selected abstracts will be presented in the Into the future stream, concurrent 11 of the program.
Submission closing 12 March.
AFFILIATED MEETINGS AND WORKSHOPS
GENERALIST MEDICAL TRAINING – Supervisor Masterclass – Teaching Clinical Reasoning
This workshop is capped at 70 participants and is available to GMT Accredited Supervisors only
- Date: Sunday, 10 June 2018 (following the RDAQ 2018 conference)
- Location: Plaza Level, meeting rooms P7 & P8 at Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Facilitators: Dr Art Nahill and Dr Nic Szecket – IMreasoning (http://imreasoning.com/)
Registration: Please contact your local GMT regional office to register your attendance and arrange travel and accommodation.