RDAQ 2018 runs from Thursday evening to Saturday night, plus an additional day of pre-conference workshops.
Sessions will include:
- Clinical updates and new skills sessions
- Topical presentations
- Discussion forums
- Policy presentations
- Medico-political forum
Our program provides ample networking opportunities in our trade exhibit. The networking program includes:
- Thursday evening welcome reception,
- Friday night social, and
- Saturday’s conference gala dinner and awards/After dinner party
The conference is exceptional value. Registration rates are inclusive of Thursday night supper and breakfast, lunch and dinner Friday and Saturday.
RDAQ 2018 pre-conference workshops:
- RDAQ pre-conference workshop 1: Doctors in training rural clinical skills workshop on Thursday 7 June
- RDAQ pre-conference workshop 2: Rural emergency and anaesthetic crisis management on Thursday 7 June.
Our conference partner, Health Workforce Queensland are offering:
- Health Workforce Queensland pre-conference workshop: Addiction Medicine on Thursday 7 June
For more information or to register for Health Workforce Queensland workshops visit https://www.healthworkforce.com.au/calendar-of-events or email email@example.com
AFFILIATED MEETINGS AND WORKSHOPS
GENERALIST MEDICAL TRAINING – Supervisor Masterclass – Teaching Clinical Reasoning
This workshop is capped at 70 participants and is available to GMT Accredited Supervisors only
- Date: Sunday, 10 June 2018 (following the RDAQ 2018 conference)
- Location: Plaza Level, meeting rooms P7 & P8 at Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Facilitators: Dr Art Nahill and Dr Nic Szecket – IMreasoning (http://imreasoning.com/)
Registration: Please contact your local GMT regional office to register your attendance and arrange travel and accommodation.
STATEWIDE RURAL AND REMOTE CLINICAL NETWORK FORUM – NOT JUST WORDS ON THE PAPER
The program for the Statewide Rural and Remote Clinical Network forum on 6 June 2018 will include presentations from policy areas of Queensland Health and partners about the various initiatives and incentives the department is offering to enhance rural services and to enable the facilities to implement the Advancing rural and remote health service delivery through workforce: A strategy for Queensland 2017-2020.
It will also showcase through the Moreton Bay Bug Battle exciting examples of how clinicians and facilities are putting in place examplar projects that target the four focus areas of the strategy:
- Designing the workforce: Innovative models of care
- Enabling the workforce: A contemporary workplace
- Strengthening the workforce: A responsive, capable and sustainable workforce
- Keeping connected: A common purpose
There will also be a chance for delegates to workshop key initiatives and issues in rural health in Queensland.
- Date: Wednesday, 6 June 2018 (prior the RDAQ 2018 conference)
- Location: Sky Level at Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Registration: Please contact your Statewide Rural and Remote Clinical Network office to register your attendance.
RDAQ 2018 RECOVERY BREAKFAST
Welcome to the RDAQ 2018 Recovery breakfast.
Following an engaging and inspiring RDAQ conference, come and enjoy a recovery breakfast. Health professionals, students and TROHPIQ members are all welcome to attend.
Location: The Charming Squire – South Bank
Time: Sunday, 10 June from 8am – 11am
Student member $25
Student non-member $30
Other guests $30
Tickets for this event are now available: https://
TROHPIQ is a proud sponsor of BUSHkids, a not-for-profit dedicated to improving access to health services for children in rural Australia. When you purchase your ticket there is an option to also make a donation to this phenomenal organisation. Thank you in advance for your generosity.
Can’t attend? There is still an option to make a donation to BUSHkids via the ticketing link.
Find out more about BUSHkids: https://trohpiq.org/